Purpose of this Webinar Series
In the current context of uncertainty, we know that leadership will be more critical and yet more complex than ever. Through an engaging, just in time and directly relevant program, we want to provide emerging and seasoned leaders practical guidance on how to lead effectively in the current context. This virtual series will also enable participants to share and learn from one another’s experience in this forum, which we know will be a much welcome opportunity to connect with peers.
- A series of 4 weekly webinars (75min each) for a cohort of 6 to 10 participants
- Each webinar covers a specific topic with the facilitator sharing guidance and practical tools in a group coaching style
- Follow up email with practical nudges after each webinar and light pre-work before the next one
- A cohort of participants who are leading teams and are at the same level of seniority
- Optional one 90min personal coaching session offered to each participant with the program facilitator
- Webinar 1 - Team leadership in today’s disrupted environment
- Webinar 2 - Building resilience in your team
- Webinar 3 – Creating permission for constructive dissent
- Webinar 4 - Transparent and courageous conversations
The program is designed to be run with a group of participants from the same organisation. We will tailor timing and format to suit the needs of your organisation. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We can also run public programs as required. Please register your interest by filling out our online form (application button above).